- 20 litre large home dehumidifier
- Anti-bacterial filter
- Reduces or eliminates mould spores, condensation and other damp issues
- Very, very quiet – only 46dB
- High quality low energy design – 5.09p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh
- Up to 80% reduction in energy consumption thanks to Meaco control logic
- Strong, retractable carry handle
- Hidden castors improve the look of the dehumidifier in your home
- Popular in 3 to 5 bedroom homes
- Can dry laundry
- Stops dehumidifying when the tank is full
- Dehumidifier specialists Meaco brand name
- Simple to use controls
- Continuous drainage option
- Samples the air to calculate when dehumidification is required to improve drying accuracy and reduce energy consumption
- Energy Saving Dehumidification to keep your Home Dry
The Meaco 20L medium home dehumidifier is a compressor dehumidifier able to keep dry homes up to 4 – 5 bedrooms in size. The Meaco 20L offers the very latest in dehumidifier design, ensuring that the dehumidification is done using as little energy as possible. This makes the Meaco 20L one of the most cost effective solutions for keeping a home dry. Not only does the 20L collect water far more cheaply than most other dehumidifiers, it is also much quieter. Considering that every 6 decibels represents a doubling of noise level, the Meaco 20L at just 46dBA is rated at a similar noise level to dehumidifiers that collect half as much water, making the Meaco 20L very easy to live with.
As well as having superior engineering, the Meaco 20L also looks great with a low level ‘skirt’ to hide it’s castors and a strong retractable handle to make movement around the home easy. The 20L is more than just a dehumidifier – it has an anti-bacterial filter helping to clean the air and kill any bacteria that come into contact with the Polyesthylene Terephthalate Fibre coating. The special Meaco control panel allows the user to select an exact relative humidity to ensure precise control of the drying. This not only contributes towards the 20Ls energy efficiency but also makes the 20L a viable solution for protecting artefacts, whether in the home or in a museum. All in all, the Meaco 20L is an excellent solution to maintaining an energy efficient, dry and healthy home.The Meaco exclusive control logic is available on the Meaco 20L, the Meaco 12L and Meaco 20L Low Energy Dehumidifiers, the Meaco DD8L and the Meaco DD8L Junior. When the target relative humidity has been reached the drying circuit is turned off and the fan runs for 5 minutes to ensure that the relative humidity is stable. If it is the dehumidifier will then go to sleep for 30 minutes and then wake for 5 minutes and test the relative humidity once more with it’s fan. This process is repeated every 30 minutes until there is a need for dehumidification once more. This provides the perfect solution between accurate dehumidification of your home and the lowest possible energy consumption and noise levels.
|20 litres per day at 30°C and 80%rh
||Continuous drainage option
|Up to 8 hours
|Yes – anti-bacterial filter
|Normal British 230V, 50Hz
|5.09p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh
||Approximate electricity costs
|60x39x30 cm / 14.5 kgs
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.