Good Housekeeping Magazine Tried and Tested said – “The Meaco 25L Platinum is fantastic at extracting moisture from indoor environments and gained full marks for this. It’s nice and easy to program and has some helpful design features that made it stand out…..”
Best Buy T3 Magazine 2017, they said “Excellent extraction rate, extremely economical.”
DehumidifierReviewsHQ said – “This represents the pinnacle of truly smart technology in the home and has allowed Meaco to make the 25L a genuinely ‘hands-off’ dehumidifier.”
This dehumidifier is our best yet and is the best dehumidifier in most applications. We would recommend it for the following applications:
- Dehumidifier for a large home
- Dehumidifier for drying washing (even in a flat)
- Cheapest dehumidifier to run
- Quiet compressor dehumidifier (just 42dB, similar to a desiccant dehumidifier)
- Cheap dehumidifier to run in an unheated space down to 10°C
- Dehumidifier to look after artefacts
Why the 25L Low Energy is so good at drying washing?
The Meaco 25L Low Energy Dehumidifier has been designed to dry your clothes and it can do so faster and cheaper than any other dehumidifier thanks to its ground breaking DC Motor (no other domestic dehumidifier has this), large extraction rate, high air flow and energy efficient compressor.
For the first time ever you now have a viable option to a tumble dryer. If you are worried about the cost of running a tumble dryer or do not have space for a tumble dryer then the Meaco 25L Low Energy Dehumidryer is the sensible alternative.
Leaving clothes to dry naturally indoors during winter will result in high levels of moisture in your home which will make your house feel colder, the air more expensive to heat and could result in mould growth and condensation.
At just 270 watts running costs this dehumidifier extracts water cheaper than any other 25 litre on the market and the beauty of a DC Motor is that the harder you work the dehumidifier the less energy it uses.
As well as being great at drying laundry the 25L makes a sensible choice for anyone needing a dehumidifier for a larger home or a storage space. There are four modes to choose from:
- Humidistat Mode – choose your target relative humidity between 30 and 80%rh
- Laundry Mode – makes use of the 280m³/hour fan speed to dry your clothes
- Quiet mode – reduces the fan speed to low and turns off the bleeper
- Auto mode – regulates the compressor and fan speed depending on the room humidity to maintain a comfortable environment.
As well as the above the 25L features a child lock, an ioniser to help clean the air and auto-restart to remember it’s settings after a power cut.
Part of the exclusive Meaco Platinum Range the Meaco 25L Low Energy Dehumidryer is the most energy efficient compressor dehumidifier in the award winning Meaco range.
The dehumidifier comes with a two year parts and labour warranty, as well as the option of extending warranty to five years.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.