Breathing fresh, clean air is something we take for granted. Yet, inside our offices and workplaces, our hospitals and schools, and within our apartments and homes, fresh could hardly be further from the truth.
As part of their normal operation, an HVAC system will accumulate considerable amounts of dirt, debris, allergens and other particulates. Furthermore, the operation of an AC system often involves moisture which can support the growth and colonization of bacterial and fungal microorganisms.
How often your central air-conditioning units are thoroughly cleaned and who you trust to do it are two very important considerations you must take. If you have even the slightest doubt, you should call Saniservice.
Not only through our service quality but moreover, how we distinguish ourselves is by using an ultramodern fogging technology together with a Swiss made 100% chemical-free water based disinfectant to clean and disinfect the entire AC system. Our Swiss Bio-Sanitizer is proven to kill viruses, bacteria, allergens, mould and odour caused by organisms lurking in the AC system. By using this method, we can penetrate every nook and cranny of the AC system.
What can you expect from SaniService?
- We clean and service your air-conditioning, wherever you are – whether you’re a domestic customer, or own a school, office, or business.
- We are fully-licensed by Dubai Municipality, and offer you a unique, environmentally-protective, disinfection service that significantly reduces toxins and pathogens in the air and on all surfaces.
- We use only 100% Swiss-tested chemical-free disinfectant, or, when needed, the power of steam! Our processes use hospital grade disinfection services to any home, school, or office. We have treated over 5000 so far.
- We are accredited by ISIAQ, QUADCA, IAQA, NADCA and NAFA, as we follow a strict industry-proven procedure, have highly-trained staff, and use only the latest technical equipment.
- We use a special machine that turns our bio-sanitizer into very fine mist that goes everywhere, and to kill all known germs.
- All in all, we offer the best option you can find anywhere, for fresh air indoors, and no matter what space is affected.