The MeacoClean range has been designed to offer you a superior air cleaning solution to your allergy problems at an affordable and sensible price. You can buy the MeacoClean CA-HEPA 119×5 safe in the knowledge that you are buying an air purifier that really will make a real difference to your quality of life.
First Check your Allergy
To select the correct air purifier you need to know two things, firstly what you are allergic to and secondly the cubic air volume of the room that you want to clean. This is where air purifier selection normally goes wrong for end users, they don’t match the allergy for the filter and then they buy an air purifier that is too small for their room and it cannot clean the air.
The MeacoClean air purifiers can remove from the air
SECOND CHECK YOUR ROOM SIZE
In terms of room size the MeacoClean CA-HEPA119x5 can move up to 595m3 of air per hour. The more often the air from your room goes through the air purifier each hour the cleaner the air will become. If your symptoms are mild then three times an hour will be fine, five times an hour will give better results and a factor of seven or eight times an hour should be used if your allergy is severe. The table below gives you an indication of the room sizes that the MeacoClean CA-HEPA 119×5 can purify for you.
To convert from cubic metres to cubic feet multiple the above number by 35.3 (i.e. 119m3 equals 4200ft3).
If your room size is larger than the above then our larger unit the MeacoClean CA-HEPA 119×5 would be more appropriate.
HOW THE MEACOCLEAN WORKS
- First the pre-filter removes large airborne particles.
- Secondly the true HEPA filter removes particles from the air as small as 0.3 microns (smaller than the eye can see)
- Thirdly the enhanced charcoal filter removes smells and odours.
- Fourth the combined ultra violet and Photocatalytic Oxidation enhanced Titanium Dioxide (PCO) combine to destroy viruses, germs and bacteria.
- Finally the ioniser helps to neutralise dust particles.