TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Saniallergy.com is an online store owned by SANI ALLERGY GENERAL TRADING LLC a registered company in Dubai, UAE and is governed according to Dubai and UAE law. The products and services that feature on saniallergy.com are offered to you by SANI ALLERGY GENERAL TRADING LLC
SANI ALLERGY GENERAL TRADING LLC, is located at Saniservice Warehouse, Al Quoz Industrial Area 3, Behind Dubai Driving Center, Next to Porsche Service Center.
Saniallergy.com (from here on referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is happy to hear from all our users (from here on referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’) and address any questions, queries or complaints not already answered in this document. Just email us at email@example.com or give our Customer Service Team a call. (04-3215505)
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on saniallergy.com are governed by Dubai and U.A.E. law.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sani Allergy’s Website. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Sani Allergy’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Arab Emirates. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By using saniallergy.com, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- We accept payments by Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED for our products
- ’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- ’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- ’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing saniallergy.com.
- You agree that we are not liable, for any losses resulting from:
– Your incorrect use or misuse of saniallergy.com
– Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
– The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered
saniallergy.com users), organizations, whether or not they operate on saniallergy.com.
- You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration on saniallergy.com without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- All users of saniallergy.com agree that they will not use saniallergy.com for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- You agree not to reproduce any text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on saniallergy.com unless you have our written permission to do so.
- com reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- com reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on saniallergy.com, providing that they have our written permission.
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- Users must register in order to make purchases on saniallergy.com.
- It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- No information posted anywhere on saniallergy.com is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on saniallergy.com.
Making purchases on saniallergy.com
- To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that saniallergy.com will:
– Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
– Provide you with error free information about any product or service.
– Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- As stated in our Terms of Sale, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using saniallergy.com, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale, so please read these carefully.
You must not:
Republish material from https://saniallergy.com Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://saniallergy.com Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://saniallergy.com Redistribute content from Sani Allergy (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Sani Allergy does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Sani Allergy, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Sani Allergyshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. Sani Allergy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.